The OneSpot sales team is growing! We’re looking for a passionate, motivated Strategic Sales Director who will own and carry a quota for an assigned territory. The Strategic Sales Director will be managing large enterprise SaaS deals with the world’s biggest brands, with responsibility for end to end pipeline and relationship management as well as owning renewal, expansion and upsell opportunities. The Sales Director will be an expert at developing relationships with multiple stakeholders and telling a powerful and complex value proposition story.
Here’s what we are looking for the Sales Director to do:
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle to multiple stakeholders.
- Own new business, renewal and upsell activities and in a named territory.
- Responsible for providing transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline while meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Passion for selling our multi-module, single platform in the Enterprise space.
- Develop and maintain relationships with champions at key target accounts.
- Work closely with prospects to understand their business goals and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Skilled at developing, evaluating and negotiating deals including legal provisions.
- Collaborate with Marketing and SDR team on events, campaigns and other activities in support of achieving opportunity and meeting goals.
- Work with Customer Success to grow and retain accounts.
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests and competitive landscape.
- Some travel is required (typically approximately 5 days per month)
Here’s what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of full-cycle enterprise SaaS selling experience.
- Excellent results with strategic selling/challenger sales.
- Preferred experience selling a marketing software solution to marketers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Proven success in developing new business, retaining existing customers and managing complex sales cycle, from generating meetings to closing deals.
- Hunter mentality as this role is focused on acquiring new logos.
- Demonstrated history of consistent quota achievement.
- Experience managing enterprise sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting.
- Strong ability to communicate value propositions for complex enterprise SaaS technology.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment.
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
OneSpot is the leading technology platform for personalizing content marketing across digital channels. OneSpot’s machine learning based Content Sequencing® engine and strategic consulting helps the world’s best brands significantly improve engagement through individualization — creating individualized, highly relevant experiences across website, email and paid digital media. OneSpot’s customers including Nestlé, IBM, Whole Foods Market, L’Oréal and Delta Faucet now develop best-in-class content strategies, build strong content-based relationships, provide measurable audience and content insights, and drive quantifiable business results. Privately funded and based in Austin, Texas, OneSpot is a Forbes Top 100 Brand Publishing Solution, a three-time AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner and a three-time EContent 100 Winner. The company has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, Advertising Age, Adweek and TechCrunch. For more information visit www.onespot.com.